SPONSORED CONTENT: Large building owners and managers in Edmonton are invited to register for the City of Edmonton’s Large Building Energy Reporting and Disclosure (LBERD) pilot program. The program will give participants important building energy performance information to help reduce operating costs and improve energy efficiency.
Data collected from program participants will be used to benchmark building energy performance, facilitate energy efficiency improvements and greenhouse gas reductions in Edmonton. Aggregate and anonymous details will be made public, however disclosure of building-specific performance data is optional.
Benefits of the Large Building Energy Reporting and Disclosure program are:
* Learn how you compare to your peers locally, provincially and nationally
* Get a competitive advantage and recognition of leadership
* Access to tenant education workshops and benchmarking support services
* Receive a $1,500/building rebate towards a commercial energy audit (up to 3 buildings)
* Identify cost-effective energy saving opportunities and reduce operating costs
* Improve building energy efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
* Influence future provincial and federal regulations for building energy use
* Receive targeted updates to take advantage of relevant government programs
* Increase property value, tenant satisfaction and well-being
Data submission deadline for participating buildings is August 15, 2017.
To register your building find the registration and consent form at edmonton.ca/energybenchmarking.
For questions, to request a presentation for your team or to access benchmarking support services email [email protected] or call 1 (855) 999 8012.