The Real Estate News Exchange (RENX) is an online news service that includes this website, its email newsletters and it also provides other associated services that are owned and operated by Squall Inc.
- Children – You must be either more than 18 years of age or possess legal parental or guardian consent and are fully able and competent to understand, enter into, and comply with RENX terms of service. You must also be over 13 years of age. If you are 13 years of age or under, you may not use RENX.
- Changes to these Terms of Service – RENX reserves the right to make changes to the terms of service by posting amendments to the terms of service page on the RENX website. The changes are effective one week after they have been posted. If you do not agree with the amendments do not use RENX after the effective date of the amendment.
- Content that you contribute to RENX – You are responsible for ensuring that you have the right to provide your content to RENX for hosting, transmission, and publication in connection with RENX and, notwithstanding any disclaimers or limitations otherwise applicable in respect of your content. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify RENX for any liability arising from your content.
- Changes to RENX – RENX reserves the right to change any aspect of RENX including the right to refuse or remove any content, whatever the source, at any time without any notice or liability to you.
- Anonymous participation – RENX requires that all users provide RENX with their real name and other information about themselves as well as a valid email address. RENX allows commenters to identify themselves with an alias. If you are not willing to comply with this policy do not use RENX.