Firm Capital Corporation, a leading non-bank lender since 1988, is pleased to announce its Special Situation Finance Group that will provide “tailor made” structuring to real estate companies impacted by COVID-19. The program will provide liquidity, restructuring of existing loans, bridge financing and debtor-in-possession funding (DIP).
See below for more details.
Special Situation Finance Group
The Special Situation Finance Group was created to focus on structured real estate finance across Canada, for unique transactions that require “tailor made” structuring for; debt purchases; debtor-in-possession or DIP lending; margin loans secured by stock ownership; re-capitalization of special situation transactions and all other non-traditional real estate lending situations.
Firm Capital offers fast execution on:
* Performing and non-performing debt purchases;
* DIP lending;
* Restructuring finance;
* Lending against partial ownership interests;
* Re-capitalization of balance sheet & special situation transactions;
* Margin loans secured by stock ownership;
* Bridge financing for leveraged buyouts;
* All other non-traditional real estate lending situations;
– Bridge and transitional lending solutions: In a tightening financing environment, Firm Capital will assist borrowers on new acquisitions and refinancing, offering a mix of senior, mezzanine and junior loans;
– Acquisition and restructuring of loans: Working with lenders facing impaired performing and non-performing loans and securities to purchase and restructure; and
– Flexible liquidity solutions for sponsors: Firm Capital will use preferred equity to help recapitalize and stabilize balance sheets where existing debt or equity is constrained.
About Firm Capital’s mortgage operations:
As part of the Firm Capital Organization, Firm Capital Corporation, a leading non-bank lender since 1988, provides creative and innovative solutions to real estate finance. Firm Capital is the mortgage banker for various capital pools, including Firm Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation (TSX: FC), Firm Capital Mortgage Investors Corporation (a private mortgage fund since 1994), Firm Capital Private Mortgage Trust and Firm Capital Private Partners Inc.
Tailored mortgage engineering by Firm Capital®
To learn more, contact Michael today:
Vice President, Mortgage Investments
Tel.: (416) 635-0221 x 245
Email: [email protected]
Ontario Mortgage Brokerage, Lenders and Administrators Act License #10164, Administrators License #11442