Vancouver’s Broadway Plan is a 30-year strategy to integrate new housing, jobs and amenities along the city’s Broadway Corridor in parts of Kitsilano, Fairview and Mount Pleasant.
Ambitious and controversial, the plan is a hot topic within the community, business sector and the commercial real estate industry.
A real estate developer and investor specializing in urban mixed-use, commercial built-to-suit, and value-added repositioning of existing buildings, PCI is at the forefront of the Broadway Plan discussion – and action: PCI is developing a prime property in a prime intersection within the Broadway Corridor.
Tune in and hear them discuss:
- The Broadway Plan, covering its merits, impacts and implications – and what it would take to make the plan’s implementation successful.
- PCI’s vision for its landmark development within the Broadway Corridor and the learnings and strategy that led to this project.
- Economic factors affecting developers’ decisions and activity within Broadway and beyond.
- What companies, employees, residents and the general community can expect with the realization of the Broadway Plan and of PCI’s much-buzzed-about roadway project.
- Emerging development trends.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This podcast was originally published as part of the Colliers Talks series and is republished here with permission.